Monday, December 08, 2008

this life is carca marba

pooohhh~~",there i go. i want to talk much about my silent about 1 year plus plus without post and care a little for my blog, but talk too much is not my style. i just list down on what are the causes of my blog to be 'sleeping beauty'.(i sound stupid when i wrote in english. ini lah carca marba)

  • fotopages n flickr ( i realize tt i'm not a real blogger but fotologger. do visit both http://www.flickr.com/photos/k-rule/ and http://mekot-rule.fotopages.com/)
  • internship (8 month of doing nothing but in the same time gaining something. rm500 leh survive kat kl ape)
  • final year student (final year is enjoy but fyp is scary)
  • problema problema (it's natural to hv problems, just the time to spend in solving it really irritate me)
  • friendster + facebook (my only connection to my beloved friends)
  • upag+fesco (sangat sibukkan diri to do a comeback just to say gudbye to dance in utp)
  • k5 and forum.cari.com + photoschool (i really enjoy this one, now i know i am a forumer too)
  • World of Warcraft (i can't resist it until i become the most well rounded player er...in cooking, alchemist, mining, engineer, bwahahahaha)
statement from me: i malu la nk blogging, nnt orang tengok aku merapu je byk.text tunggang langgang, idea haprak, syok sendiri,grammar poyo. hahaha(i dunno want to say but rite now i really need to write something ...again)

yes, maybe after this i'll try my best to keep posting something, teguran dan komen is ur option.

actually this is not the way i improve myself in writing but only to clear up my mind or something i want to share and to tell, whether people want to read it or not.

hurm, and also this blog needs a makeover.
  • do i need to rebrand my blog's name (any idea?)
  • do i need to change my template?(later since some of the image hosting in imageshack,-_-")
  • do i need to update the others person's link, blogspot, website, etc... (yes!! absolutely)

i guess that enuf n might be next time i ready to blog again, sorry bout the carca marba. chao~

p/s : susah gak speaking london ni, letih2. .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails